Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Interesting - so now she is defending President Donald Trump.

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

John 10:10 - The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they might have life, and might have it more abundantly.

In my opinion, there will be a cost to the cause if too much destruction is allowed to occur even if it was to awaken a few more souls.

10:10

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

2:19 = 2 10 = 1010.

Saw one of AceSix4's videos yesterday as well. Hope he is on here or Gab...

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

...Gab...

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

ALSO Dans video of Hillary has Saturday in it and when I googled what day of the week was 10/28/2017 which is the day Q posted 💧2 on Hillary coincidentally it was a SATURDAY 😃

DAN IS THE MAN

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Also
1010 can = 2

Q💧2
was posted 10/28/2017
1+2+8=2+1+7 = 21
(We are now in 2021)

Also Q💧 2 = exactly Dans TS & Video Length

Dans 10:10 TS + 2:19 video length

= Q 💧 2's Date
10/ (8+2)10/VL(19-2)17

His video length either way:
19-2 =17 (2017)
19+2 =21 (2021)

👀

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

the number of posts coming from Dan, tells me that something big is coming shortly.

(1) Show this thread

And Revelations.

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

What is she doing in Inglewood CA.? The Hood now a days ! Place of my birth many moons ago.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Is she still crying? 😂