Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over β€œNasty1Reborn’’ . Strengthen his faith in You. Cleanse his heart , mind, body, and soul of everything harmful. Fill him with Your love, light and the Holy Spirit. Bless him beyond measure with love, support, comfort and complete healing. May You be recognized and glorified in these miracles. In You Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Prayers and Love

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Praying for a healing.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ‘£πŸ’™πŸ‘£πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for asking for prayers for Nasty. He's been a friend and has given me strength for years. I don't know what happened to him. He's been spending lots of time at the beach in Australia and now he's so sick. Please everyone pray for a healing and let him feel our love.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ˜‡πŸ™DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR THIS MAN IN JESUS NAME AMEN

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™Sent
Hang in there Patriot!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

What happened?πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

I don’t think he knows yet, just that all of a sudden things went bad…

(1) Show this thread