Q, when this is all over, we are going to have a talk about your use of the word "soon"

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

SOON=63

Just spit balling here.

Roger=63
Anons=63

Codes. Q=63
Command=63
Comms=63

Meaning=63
Declass=63

Kracken=63
Dumped=63

💧63

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

OMFG, I’ve been sayin this 4 YEARS!🤬🤮
Thank…Q🙏
LFG📢

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣 and soon Patriots won't look like they are looney tunes because time isn't of the essence when it comes to the word 'soon'.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

6 years and a goin'

We know there are still events in the queue. I guess if this started over 60 yrs ago with JFK, then 6-8 years would be soon, relatively.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FUCKIN AYE...SOON IS MAKING US GROW OLD

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

It's the military, unfortunately, you do a lot of hurry up and wait. That was a saying about the military when I was growing up. The GOVERNMENT is much the same way. Molasses moves faster than they do.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Debora Herman to her Publication

YEP...AND THEY HAVE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF OPERATIONS UNDERWAY PREPARING THE WAY FOR TOTAL VICTORY....ITS GOD VS SATAN

(1) Show this thread