Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Enchanted Mermaid

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

LOOK at the timestamp of the eclipse & the scripture verse!
Right before the flash of the ring of the eclipse it is totally dark! There's only 1 town in America called Lamb, in Illinois.
Tell me this isn't a major sign from our LORD! πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I'm finding MANY scriptures that line up with totality of these US cities. I'm using only cities that have 100% totality as well.
Check out Omega!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication