Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Judy 777

LOOK at the timestamp of the eclipse & the scripture verse!
Right before the flash of the ring of the eclipse it is totally dark! There's only 1 town in America called Lamb, in Illinois.
Tell me this isn't a major sign from our LORD! πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

look i put your words on the meme, plus I looked it up, and Lamb Ill will also see totality!!!!!!!!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Cool meme! πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

HOLY CRAP--IS SOMEONE KIDDNG ME?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

I'm finding MANY scriptures that line up with totality of these US cities. I'm using only cities that have 100% totality as well.
Check out Omega!

(2) Show this thread