Only people mentioned by @Nevergiveup in this post can reply

My account was small & I was suspended.
BADGE OF HONOR!

Yeah, what ya gonna do about it, poser?

Last thing I did was ask Project Veritas to investigate chemtrails over Tampa bay, put a mustache on my sweet doggie face and change my name to Susie Q Baron. How did that break their rules? They refused to explain or reinstate me.

In actuality it's simply because I supported President Trump and the truth!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Fck Elon! I will never go back! Draco Reptilian POS!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

One of the last posts I made on twitter was this:

Since you (musk's @) claim that AI is an existential threat to humanity. And that AI will end up being the ultimate hacker. How are you going to prevent AI from hacking the chips you want to plant in people's brains???

NOTHING THAT’S WHAT HE’S GOING TO DO❗️he’s NOT to be trusted ❗️😏

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

should not Elon now be known as "Elon Mask"
#Elonmask

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

Exactly! I was a very small account and also taken down with no explanation. What about it Elon??? We also do not need X buying Truth Social and wiping us out again!

I've been banned for about 5 years now...for quoting a bible verse.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

He's not gonna do anything and when white hats are done using Elon 2.0 you will see him self destruct like all the rest.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

He gonna push his AI, alien beast system

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

X formally twitter can kiss my ass.
I got kicked off too. I tried to appeal but when you do i automatically get a message that i was denied. I could wire around their crap and create another log-on but I will not.
Between Anon Up and Telegram I'm more than good. Love you Fam, hugs, love and blessings to ALL. #godwon

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Elon might afford to buy Truth Social but to have us all Anons back on X, can he really afford that?
Is he scared of something?
Some things you can't buy
Just saying

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

They did let many "big" anon "influencer" accounts back on X

nothing to see, right?

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Exactly, agree. This MF just limited one of my post because I wrote holohoax. He´s the antichrist.

(3) Show this thread