Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Spar Hawk

Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

That's a Negative Here didn't c it coming

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Haiti invented the prase "It can only get worse"

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

in about 2012 - someone I know - who knew someone else who worked with the CF.. asked me how a 'nonprofit' service org could invest to very large sums of $$$ to profit.

Huh?
I'd done maybe 20 years of intl service by then and no one ever having a "profit the org" model came across my path.

All I think of when I think of Haiti is Clinton crimes.. why are they in the news again.

Haitian Rotaries, tunnels before that then trot down ALL lodges tie in all places.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rotary-clubs-worldwide-mobilize-to-help-meet-the-massive-need-for-humanitarian-aid-in-haiti-83023822.html

God only knows what [they] have done to Haiti over the years. Sadly [they] are not the only organization interested in Haiti. Nor is Haiti the only location. Like you say the tunnels are worldwide.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I mean I’d want to eat us for lunch too if Hillary Clinton killed my children. Haiti was Hillary’s choice of torture. I hope they eat the Hillary supporters first and do the world a favor.

(1) Show this thread