There are times when being a keyboard warrior feels like a pathetic second-rate kind of fighting, as the manly kinetic stuff is so manifestly butch and involves obvious danger. But the physically and mentally vigorous in uniform often folded with nary a whimper when faced with the jab and potential disapproval by worldly authorities.

I have to stop myself sometimes and remind myself that if what I was doing was easy, then lots of people would be at it. That I often find myself with previous few companions, out of the front line of cyber/psychological war, plus corrupted lawfare, for years on end, very visibly in public, at the cost of my career and much else — give myself a bit of slack!

I have my vices, faults, failures, which don't get flaunted. The public avatar is not a lie by omission, but necessarily a partial view. It's the mutual support of anons who "get it" and face similar struggles that makes it possible to withstand and open-ended sign on to fight. Real combat.

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it