Lin just posted.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

How does mass-murder at the hands of operation warp-speed qualify anyone to be God's soldier?

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

TROLL ALERT.

I'm no troll I can tell you, and my eyes are open. Are you not concerned about the amount of death and disability in the wake of these vaccines? They certainly are not a miracle that's for sure. You don't need to cry "troll" as soon as someone says anything you don't agree with snowflake

In response Suzanne Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CoryHunt in this post can reply

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

NEVER a snowflake. the vaccine is a demon tool. On that we can agree. but the person who was integral in funding the virus at the amount of $3.8M is Dr. Fauci under the Obama admin. Fauci is the target along with Bill/Melinda Gates & their Foundation and all their shell organizations.

In response Suzanne Love to her Publication

Wonder why this was not made public and the scam brought to light, I guess the billions given under operation warp-speed (that trump took credit for) were the rewards of evil? I had faith Trump was going to rigorously test these vaccines and declare them a weapon.. Guess it's not an ideal world, even the "good guys" can't tell the tyruth.. Also viruses are not contagious, they are produced in our own cells as a response to toxicity. I've had enough of all the bullshit and the needless murder by pharmaceutical companies that enjoy immunity from prosecution for their harm

(1) Show this thread