Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I absolutely love my POTUS DJT and his entire family! He is annointed by GOD ALMIGHTY and protected by Him and our prayers. I will never turn my back on him or my country! We will stand together WWG1WGA...USA USA USA

He is the tip of our spear
armour up anons , hold fast & follow Gods plan ,we knew it was never going to be easy,
God is with us.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

nice one

(1) Show this thread

Praise be to God, in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Kicked off Twitter. Love my God, country, my President 45 and family. Love truth! And patriots!!

Spent a lot of time on telegram catching all your stuff. My mood better lol. And I am not putting any lines in this post haha. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I’m a gun toting patriot! Mother, and a complete bitch if you jack with me

notice he said President Trump

#TrumpIsMyPresident !!! ♥️

Chosen by God Almighty Himself. 🙏❤️

Love this brave man! May God protect you and guide you to rid this evil, save the children and restore our REPUBLIC. Prayers to you and your family . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR THIS BRAVE MAN!
#ThePeoplesPresident

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

We love you sir!! ❤️❤️

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Our Lion of Judah...David.

How does mass-murder at the hands of operation warp-speed qualify anyone to be God's soldier?

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

TROLL ALERT.

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

A Prince and a King amongst men, respectively.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

God knows how to draft a winning team...

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

@Ghostezra, I hope you have a Telegram account, cuz a post I saw earlier shows as coming from you with that Tme thing in the account name. All I see above is gab, so now I wonder.

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

Hoping for a big day tomorrow.

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

holding my faith in clear conscience while we wait.

everyone is calling me CRAZZZZYYYYY

patience... patience... and patience...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication

Join the club !!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I just love this guy!

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

I have to admit this concrete block on my back has been brutal. No work for almost a year, an extrovert with a thinning supportive network of family/friends as they can't see the forest for the trees and more lies from even people in the truther community. Some days hope is very distant in the rear view mirror. HOLD THE LINE MY PATRIOT FAMILY WORLDWIDE.

(1) Show this thread