Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Don't eat that lab-grown crap. You'll regret it.
Take that to the bank from a rancher.

People can buy their meat locally direct from local farmers and ranchers. You can buy "a portion" of the animal such as 1/8th, 1/4th, 1/2 or Whole, and have it processed locally from a small processor the farmer or rancher knows to be reputable. Stock your freezers. It's usually a much better value that way, but more importantly you know your source. I would go for organic, grass fed but that's just me.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

And it tastes so much better!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

The way I see it, as hard as it is to buy and eat organic, because it is more expensive and sometimes harder to find, it still is A LOT cheaper in the short and long term than going to the doctor or to a hospital sick from eating GMO and Chemical-Poison Laced food.
Eating ORGANIC keeps a family healthier and stronger, so money is saved by keeping OUT of the corrupt healthcare system.

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it