Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Don't eat that lab-grown crap. You'll regret it.
Take that to the bank from a rancher.

People can buy their meat locally direct from local farmers and ranchers. You can buy "a portion" of the animal such as 1/8th, 1/4th, 1/2 or Whole, and have it processed locally from a small processor the farmer or rancher knows to be reputable. Stock your freezers. It's usually a much better value that way, but more importantly you know your source. I would go for organic, grass fed but that's just me.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

And it tastes so much better!

The way I see it, as hard as it is to buy and eat organic, because it is more expensive and sometimes harder to find, it still is A LOT cheaper in the short and long term than going to the doctor or to a hospital sick from eating GMO and Chemical-Poison Laced food.
Eating ORGANIC keeps a family healthier and stronger, so money is saved by keeping OUT of the corrupt healthcare system.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Agreed