I have never been more Sad for our Country as I am tonight...💔😢

Not sure what's more disturbing...
The Old Deranged man Angrily Screaming out lies to a Country that is Hurting, Scared and Suffering
or
the People Applauding it.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112057844239219557

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Hey! All this stupid crap is for the sleepers--not US!! Did you follow Q? It was all spelled out for us--that's why you see us laughing and joking at these specticles

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Carole, it's a movie though.
This is all fake. The man in the mask doesn't do anything but talk, and he sucks at that even.
He's not even competent enough to be evil 😂

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I know Carolyn and thank you so much for reminding me of that, you are exactly right...

This travesty tonight just hit me really hard and really broke my heart as to how low we have really gone.

Thank you again for your words of reassurance, it really did help!! God Bless You🙏😘

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The absurdity is, IMO to wake up the still sleeping public. It is all to show how stupid and out of touch the dems are. How incompetent and deranged Bye-Done is. 😉

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yeah I lost interest after 10 min. Just too absurd

(1) Show this thread