Hello, family. Prayer warriors if you see this please keep@Divinedirtclod &@Joey in your prayers. Thank you. πŸ™πŸ’— There is no place like home with a family who loves you and covers you in prayer.

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™PrayingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus you know these great patriots and their good hearts. Guide them gently through whatever storm they are in. Surround them with your comfort and peace. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for Joey and Divine! Whatever you are going through, may God bless you and protect you!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over both Divine and Joey. Bless them both with guidance, strength, love, support, and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™ warriors of FAITH!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Lifting them up for healing, peace and comfort. May they feel our love and support. Father, hold them tightly in your arms.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™