Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

When checking just now, sources indicated the show is on break…not booted for good.
Let’s manifest it’s end - FOR GOOD!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Great thinking, Spear!! Yes!

(1) Show this thread

I don't think they cancelled it

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Yeah, I don’t know... I just got a little excited! 🤣
Love your name Ernest T 😊😉

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yay! Lol (so cute! )

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

😂🙌

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Way past time!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Indeed it is!! 😅

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Is this true really

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Honestly I have no idea. I got a little excited. 🤣

(1) Show this thread