Please pray for my cousin who was killed this morning on a highway. He was driving in a truck when a car came over a divider and landed on top of his vehicle. Please pray for our family. His birthday would have been at the end of the month.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏So sorry .🙏🙏💞

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hope, my heart goes out to your family, I'm so sorry for the loss of your cousin! God Be with the Family🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for your comfort and peace over Hope's family in this time of loss and grief. Surround them with ministering angels and with the warmth of your presence. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😢 I am so very sorry Hope. Sending you love and light and prayers. May the Lord hold and comfort you all. RIP 🙏❤️

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

I am so, so sorry. Sending prayers, healing light and love. We are all here for you!

I am so sorry for your loss. Definitely praying!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty I pray that You surround Hope and her family with comfort, love, and support as they grieve her cousin's passing. Bless them with strength, peace of mind and faith that he is now Home in Your Heavenly Kingdom and safe in Your Loving Arms. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

😥. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Praying for your family 🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I,m so sorry for U and your family
My sincerest of Condolences🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I am so very sorry, Hope. My prayers will be with you and your family, dear. I have experienced a similar devastating loss (years ago) and I truly feel for all you are going through. Peace be with you.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

What a terrible shock for you and your Family, I am so deeply sorry❤️‍🩹I trust that your Cousin has met his Maker and I pray that your Family finds comfort in that and that He, our precious Lord, showers each of you in His grace and overwhelms you in that comfort, in His mighty and wonderful name❤️‍🩹💯😇🙏🏻🕊

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prayers. I am so sorry.

Oh Hope! How horrible. Prayers up to all affected.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

🙏 so 😞

So sorry, Hope. It's a terrible loss for your family.
💔🙏💔

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🕊️🙏

Prayers of peace and comfort.
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

🙏🙏💔🙏💔🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🙏🙏🙏Sending thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going up for your cousin & his family. Sending light & love out to you. Hugs!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I am so sorry Hope 🥺
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😔🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Sending love and prayers

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

I’m so sorry for your loss 🥺
Lord, please comfort this family during this difficult time.