1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Level the Playing Field: Oppose the Durbin Credit Bill and Protect Main Street from Mega-Store Dominance

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/06/level-the-playing-field-oppose-the-durbin-credit-bill-and-protect-main-street-from-mega-store-dominance/

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Personally, I would love to see our nation return to MORE mom and pop shops lining main street, selling real meat at a butcher shop, baked goods at a bakery, shoes at a shoe store, fresh local produce at a market, etc. 😇

I agree completely. But these locally owned ma and pa shops don't appear on Main Street in a vacuum. Folks have to seek out these shops that exist today. Travel however far (however inconveniently) is necessary to support them and stop falling back on the convenient super markets.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sv_patriot in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Exactly, people have to change their approach to shopping. Supporting local businesses is a must.