Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

He and Trudeau look related

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

just wanted 2 thank u 4 all your drops and keeping everyone in the loop tk u patriot!

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

BOOM!!!!

JESUS CHRIST is my SAVIOR, I LOVE HIM above all others! Married 32 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren. #WWG1WGA God Bless America.

if you are really woke, go do a serch for arrest in whatever city this man lives. you will be surprised what you might find. i found it last summer. he is one of them.

JESUS CHRIST is my SAVIOR, I LOVE HIM above all others! Married 32 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren. #WWG1WGA God Bless America.

amen, snake oil salemans

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

jeff is a pedovore.....do the dig this man and his wife cater to the elite... Judah Smith, seattle, carl lentz... yeah their are sick..do yhe dig..hillsong...reallly...sicko's

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Pryme Minister warned preachers months ago, they too will be caught up for their theft

The Bible is pretty clear about people that fit his discription.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

and when you dont preach sound doctrine from the Bible. The Bible said people will want their ears tickled.....

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That supports BLM. 😏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I've never could stand him

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Just like dad

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

please be sure what you're saying before you discredit this man's livelihood. I've been listening to him since 2012 and he helped turn my life around when I was in a dark place after my father's death. Pretty sure his family does lots of good things in other countries to help with the medical community & Christianity. This whole process of everyone trying to bring everyone else down is troybling so let's be sure what we say before we say it please ❤️😍

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

y didnt he open the doors 2 his chruch dureing the hurricane katrina ????? Y ?

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

I agree completely, Trump is a billionaire and we support him, I have no problem with someone being wealthy, being wealthy doesnt make you evil in itself.

(2) Show this thread

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

YES!! Amen!! I watch his service once!! crooked as a snake!