Prayers please. My dear friend son, who is 18 years old is having seizures. Prayers up please love you fam🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Only people mentioned by @Green8700 in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I will pray for your friends son. MCT and CBD oil will help. HIGH amounts of CBD.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓💓

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💗🙏💗

Prayers up for this young man.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

Thank you God bless you

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer Green8700, Please Dear God, bless this young man and bring him back to good health, Thank You God, In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much God bless you

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Sending love, light and many prayers. Love you!

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

Thank you so much. God bless you. Love you.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Thank you George God bless you

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Asking for prayers for this dear one. You said to ask and we shall receive. Dear Lord, we are asking

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Thank you. God bless you.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now, for son, may God send speedy healing!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you so much. I’m sitting here crying and praying at the same time.

(1) Show this thread