What did Biden just say about the fire not burning homes that have "the right roof"?

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Here we go again. Roofs are the starting point of wild fires and that is why wood shingle roofs are against code in mountain areas etc. Tile roofs are far safer as are composite roofs. I can just hear the disappointment because he didn't say blue roofs. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

These bastards are not even hiding it anymore!! Here is a video about a land grab bill in Hawaii for Maui.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

Yeah I’ve seen that also.

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Biden double serving as an inadvertent whistleblower.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Drip, drip, drip...
Wakey, wakey for those who think Lahaina was a natural fire along with Texas and many others.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Which roof is the right roof JRB?

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Hey says red but i think he mean to day BLUE

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Treason

Murder.

(1) Show this thread