Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

How young was the youngest to receive this evilness?

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Wondered how I got thyroid cancer, no family history of it. Thyroid was completely removed. 8 yrs later I'm still getting checkups with oncologist. I guess I'm lucky to be alive.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

You've found evidence of an exceptional truth bomb! Thank you for posting this!!! It's exactly what people NEED to know.

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

🤬They have lied to us all our lives, that's why NO MORE VACCINES🤬🤬🤬🤬😞😞

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I am probably one of them. Justbfinished chemotherapy for stage 4 ovarian cancer. I had no risk factors and my genetic workup showed no genetic marker for any cancers.

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

(1) Show this thread