Andrew Charles Block
9/27/1930 - 2/28/2024

Andrew passed onto glory minutes ago. Thank you all for the love and support you have shown Andy. You really made him smile.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I saw on x the tribute walk to honor him😭 So sorry for your loss and praying for all of you.

So sorry for your loss and everyone that loved him.

Praying for all those who loved him and will be separated from him here on earth. Until Glory for the rest. Blessings to you! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏💔🙏💔🙏

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers for all who loved and cared for him 🙏

Sorry for your loss. Praying for those affected.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Thankful that he passed into the joys of God's Heavenly Kingdom. Sorry for your loss💔

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

So sad to have loved ones leave. So, so sorry for this loss in your life. 💔

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

😢

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Godspeed Mr. Andrew Charles Block