Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Watchu think FRENS? 🐸 Mrs. Doubtfire
Another door knob suicide
#RobinWilliamsDidntKillHimself

i think all the picture comparison is a little mis leading for a crowd that just wants the truth! It would seem to be better for us to focus on the 2nd impeachment - flood the internet with the truth X1000. we have all seen Mike Lindells Absolute Proof, we have all seen CNN's admitance to ANTIFA admitting to the capital RIOTS. IF we Really do have this much common Ground then lets make the most of it!!! Stop with the pedophile, AI, pizza gate, oboma gate etc,... stuff for now... Start exposing who is on the board for the Democratic Party to impeach - there has to be something on each of t

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SuperKYAngel in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Super Angel to his Publication

Or Ted Lieu yesterday...known friend of Ed Buck who just went 2 jail for drugging, raping, & killing those male prostitutes at Standard Hotel...hello AS 🐸 These are the degenerates standing up accusing Trump of having blood on his hands

In response Super Angel to his Publication

yes I think its a travesty that this Congress woman who is known affiliated with Epstein was on the IMPEACHMENT FLOOR today against Trump#ThesePeopleAreSick