Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Nothing would surprise me at this point! I love Robin! Saw him live and laughed so hard my ribs hurt!!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Would be so funny if it is Robin Williams and when it's time for him to be revealed, he takes off the mask and says "helllllllooo" 🤣

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

This somehow makes a lot of sense to me even though it seems far fetched at first. I just recognized Williams as soon as i saw a certain picture of "Melinda".

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Would be nice if he were

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I sure hope so!

i just posted something ob this dame person tonight. ive bern wondering about him for long time

Possible

i think all the picture comparison is a little mis leading for a crowd that just wants the truth! It would seem to be better for us to focus on the 2nd impeachment - flood the internet with the truth X1000. we have all seen Mike Lindells Absolute Proof, we have all seen CNN's admitance to ANTIFA admitting to the capital RIOTS. IF we Really do have this much common Ground then lets make the most of it!!! Stop with the pedophile, AI, pizza gate, oboma gate etc,... stuff for now... Start exposing who is on the board for the Democratic Party to impeach - there has to be something on each of t

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Super Angel to his Publication

yes I think its a travesty that this Congress woman who is known affiliated with Epstein was on the IMPEACHMENT FLOOR today against Trump#ThesePeopleAreSick

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Super Angel to his Publication

Or Ted Lieu yesterday...known friend of Ed Buck who just went 2 jail for drugging, raping, & killing those male prostitutes at Standard Hotel...hello AS 🐸 These are the degenerates standing up accusing Trump of having blood on his hands

(2) Show this thread

Well he certainly could pull it off that's for sure.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

hmmm....🤔🤔🤔

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

hope so loved his acting!