Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Bill Barr is a Bad Ass!

Ezra, I agree NOT a resignation letter. Perhaps, Barr is not completely out of the picture as of yet. Hard to believe all that is published. 🇺🇸

TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED NOR WOOD HE EVER GIVE UP! HE NEVER LOSES!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Some may disagree but I have always trusted my gut and right or wrong I believe Barr is a stealth bomber now more than ever.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Nope. Intermission.

THIS TRIAL JUST GOT LIT!!!🔥🔥🔥
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

In response Suzy Cue to her Publication

Is anyone watching this on MSM...am curious to know if it is being interrupted or edited in realtime

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Suzy Cue to her Publication

YES, DEFENSE HITTING BACK HARD WITH TRUTH BOMBS! 🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

Exactly. He never used the word RESIGN. Me thinks he'll be back.

Always liked him and wish the best for him.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Also, speaking of high visibility lawyers...

Dershowitz: swamp crature, white hat, flipped or actor? Is that something we can know now@GhostEzra?

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

I think he capitulated to Trump. He was on the flight logs, has worked for the swamp for many years. Same goes for Elon.

I have, for some reason, always trusted Barr. Does not seem/feel to be a swamp rat.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

😳wait ... wuuuuut😲

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Im beginnjng to wonder if we all should have invested not only in physical silver, but also popcorn futures/prodcits

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

Not even close

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🙏❤️🇺🇸I am extremely happy Barr is on the side of good. I always liked him, he seemed to be a patriot. Glad he is. Glad he will be playing a role in bringing down the Cabal. How many Patriots behind the scenes helped to save America with President Trump? We can never thank these heroes enough.

i wonder if there were also a lot of recess appointments that we dont know about. there were a slew of people who resigned in january, like Pottinger. i wonder if they were replaced by trump. SCOTUS has ruled that recess appointments are normally unconstitutional, however, the law is murky when they are made inbetween congressional sessions so i think they are likely legal. they moved a lot of those military guys in like gaynor and miller who i would imagine are actually still there in reality. why not others? maybe put in the hardcore prosecutors who would never be confirmed by congress

Rabbit. Incognito. Previously FindingTruth17; currently 17FindingTruth on Twtr. LET'S FINISH THIS.

feel like i saw this somewhere recently cant quite put my finger on where..... 🤔🤔🤔 kek

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I've heard barr is heading up nesara. just heard mind you!

I said it from day one you cannot be witness and a lawyer in the same criminal case

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I see that Bidan is having some issues getting his AG confirmed.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I noticed that at the time. Sounded like he was taking a vacation.

A resignation letter is a legal document in which you officially declare your intent to resign and you give a date. He did no such thing.

If the Bidan Admin is Fake what is the status of all the Department heads?

More Art of War stuff. The real challenge here is pulling off the MIRACLE of accurately communicating to the PUBLIC what's been happening. I have NO IDEA how Steve Mnuchin will do it, but I hope it involves some shocking REVELATIONS during Scampeachment 2. (Which would not ordinarily sound like the HIT MOVIE it needs to be!)

Proud Patriot of the best President in American history, Donald J. Trump! I love my President as much as I love America. 🗽🇺🇸❤️

Anyone see that the "u" is highlighted in the first paragraph in the word purview? I'm still new to this whole thing, does it mean anything particular?

Ghost, what about the part where Barr supposedly helped sleepy Joe write some of the EO's?

In response Mike Cherry to his Publication

good question

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

He’s a B2 Bomber. 😏

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

I've never given up on Barr, to be honest. Maybe it was my fondness for bagpipes, but something about him makes me think he's supporting the white hats. Sure hope I'm right!

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Ezra, isthis for real?

https://anonup.com/thread/813959

(1) Show this thread

Stealing agent keks content