What the fuck is WITH people???

I mean, all I see are retards everywhere I go.

They all have their heads up their asses, how are they even able to exist???

Staring at their phones as they walk through the store, and even while driving as they cross the double yellow line, barreling straight for me so I have to swerve my vehicle off the shoulder and almost into a ravine to make sure that I have a chance to survive.

Even on television, fucking retards doing stupidass shit to make money...and people actually bow down to them and watch their nonsense.

End this fucking nightmare already...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

you are now ascending and can see what youve never seen and tolerated before.. the sleepers also waking up and cannot handle any of it. i would call them the brain dead. this is showing 3 dimension life.. those awake now see what we lived all our lives.. its been this way for me since 2021 but actually my whole life probably.. alone. didnt understand anyone and they to me neither..when i found out about star seeds it was a beautiful thing... still alone but content therre was nothing wrong with me. i am here for a reason,,and soon we will see it come to fruition.. read judy byinton today people.. in the pdf format.. consice and very informative it might make sense when you read it.. this is my interpretation of what is going on.. of course

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank Goodness you are safe and sound!
Keep a sharp eye out when driving.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It's a fight for survival everyday Raven.

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Those that have the authority to end this crap
are worse or at best, the same...do we realize
while things are getting worse, we are told SOON
you will be very happy--not sure what to think,
as thinking is becoming illegal

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Right there with you! Literally sick and tired of the clowns. I want some people I can relate to who have a fucking brain and are aware of world events that are impacting everyone of us. I want the Fake ass Biden Regime held accountable publicly for treason. That would be a good start. I know that asking a lot and “ in my dreams”

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

This is why I have now become a hermit. Ha!

I only “people” when it’s necessary.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Same here.

Sometimes you have to leave the house though, and it's dangerous to do so anymore.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Everyone seems extra sickly to me also

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Absolutely!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Right there with you.
I believe it's the shots they took.
People drive so crazy around here, I don't even feel safe walking down the road.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I sympathize but you need to punch a punching bag & eat a Reese cup. Love ya bro.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

A puching would probably help, yes.

Love you too Maga.

(1) Show this thread

Glad to know it's not just us saying this! It's EVERY time!
Not sure it wouldn't be better to rip the bandaid off cause it only seems to be getting worse by the day. It's a clown show out there! 🤡😧

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Looking forward to Jesus return. This place is Fucked.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Mike, it's called the zombie apocalypse- all around are brainless carcasses stumbling through their day that have no care no motivation no desire no work ethic just wasting oxygen
It's fn scary for those of us that have a brain. They are Everywhere

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

😂

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

these two are looking for their brains---aka, cell phones

(2) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

im with you buddy end all this shit now
thought ya were not allowed to drive and talk on the phone,, maybe im just old lol

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

That's why I do not have a cell phone - I do not want to be labeled an idiot....leave your cell phone in the car to go in a store or restaurant...People used to talk to each other...in person at that.....

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Then there are the ones who get all giddy over anyone who they've seen on the TV - a CELEBRITY!!

They take it even further, believing whatever the TV people say because they're so important, being on TV and all.

Lol I was not lying about using these 💯 bad on your tires 😅 seems like everyone was running late for their fake Jesus meeting 😎