GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Yes he is correct. Jesus is not a religion. He is the Divine Lord of all. He did not start a religion.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Hey there! I just saw this comment and I wanted to add my 2 cents, if I may.
I appreciate your point. Man-made religion sucks and it's not even the real deal.
Because of this, I no longer "go to church". My experience got me here, where I WAS going to church but saw it was corrupted from the inside out, and discernment using the Bible. As an aside, however, I don't think I'd be as familiar with the Bible as I am had I not gone to Sunday School al my childhood. So anyway, here I am, chewing the meat and spittin' out the bones.
But "I digress"...because you really gotta look at what "religion" IS.
As a word, it has a few definitions, all similar but with slight variation.
Is religion an institution? An organization? Ritual? Doctrine? Dogma? A thing you do obsessively? Or a way of life?
The word REALLY comes down from the meaning of "a way of life".
And in that regard, yes, Jesus not only taught a "religion", but he WAS one. 😊

Only people mentioned by @EyeQtest in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

💛😃

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

During these last couple decades, I distanced my self from “church” but not God. I had prayed for Truth,I live in rural area, but right beside my lifetime country community Christian church. Grew up down the road, as retiring adult purchased this property. Made it so clear. I started
Researching. Plus now, ALL churches my friends go to, are pushing to be on Israel and Ukraine side
Here my thoughts:
Organized religion is satanic, greatest deceit ever.
Organized religion allows division lends to their religious wars.
Churches have you “join” with a membership. A Club
God would not charge you, pass the plate, to hear his message. God wants a relationship with you. Sit down, stand up, sing, repeat after me is a RITUAL and even Catholic Church has Rites, like the Masonic clubs. Dewitt Clinton, Mason, gov of New York in 1820 had numerous towns and Masonic halls built for him. No automobiles, no phone lines, no utilities. Organized religion will be huge part of the Great Awakening.

(1) Show this thread