Anyone notice the very interesting stage, our dearly beloved, duly elected President Trump was on??? I LOVE this....!! If you know, you know!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

Message to the enemies

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

😁😁😁😁
βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨πŸ™βœ¨
Absolutely right......
These are amazing❀️

(1) Show this thread

CLOSE.

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Yes it's close. I've actually seen the one you posted..a few of them. Not sure if this depicts that type, or another type. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

WWG1WGA

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

What does that stage mean?

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

It's replicating one of "our" planes. Military. People have seen these, flying around, thinking they're UFOs.
Space Force would be my guess.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

warns the enemy

(2) Show this thread