Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Something else I found out a little while ago, those buildings were practically empty at the time. There are no videos of people streaming out onto the street, which you would expect. Just a lot of interviews with normal public and 'actors' in the streets. Also, a FOI request into deaths for that area did not show any significant increase. I do think there was more (not) going on than even us 'truthers' realise.

This is going to be one of those bitter truth-pills that will be so difficult for many to swallow. I feel so sorry for them. What will we ever say to them?

Nearly 20yrs ago 'Loose Change' convinced me and this wasn't even mentioned once. All these yrs and not one fucking person I talked to about it wanted to know. Lazy and afraid

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

Yep. Can't hear what you are saying, la la la la ... Cognitive Dissonance at its most blatant.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Watch the left wing CLOSELY...

Iraq didn't do it.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

no our own country did it -

(1) Show this thread