Mom of 6, devout Catholic, RN

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Really? It's what I've heard from Q sources, March 4th as the inauguration of the New Republic. I have to admit, my head is spinning with so much information/disinformation. And did Jeffrey Epstein really escape on Jan. 6th? And is there a way to discern Covid vaccine reactions beyond the CDC? Many good people are signing up for this who don't know what to believe as true. They see it as a way of helping the world get back to normal,etc. Thanks for any info....

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Nancy Lynn to her Publication

https://rumble.com/vdhsex-dr-judy-mikovits-how-covid-19-vaccines-may-destroy-the-lives-of-millions-dr.html

also go to frontline doctors online they have great info. documents, reports, and interviews - people get the vax mostly for 2 reasons fear or they falsely believe it will bring this to an end. (it will not0.

Only people mentioned by @nlnrn in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Nancy Lynn to her Publication

it takes some time to go through them all, but there is so much rock solid information. What I found is that they all seem to say the same things...which confirms for me that they are on it.