PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/v4ewwoz-red-cross-admits-they-do-not-separate-vaccinated-blood.html

Be prepared b4 being admitted to the hospital for something unexpected.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I just gave an autologous blood donation for a pre-planned surgery for this very reason. And the hospitals don't even share that it is an option. I had to ask and pursue it myself.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Exactly good for you. People need to b aware. If an emergency I would plan to have some kind of power of attorney ready to shove in their faces to not have any donated hospital blood in the event a husband or spouse is not there or a close friend or relative available.
I think they want you to donate at least 3 weeks in advance is that right?

I gave exactly 2 weeks in advance and drove an hour away to the center that provides blood to the hospital. They mentioned needing a few weeks, but let me get it done in two. The blood center said they used to get autologous donations all the time, but not anymore. I said that's because the hospitals don't let people know it's an option. They just shove the form in front of you and expect you to sign it. They should be giving people a choice.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qgirl151 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QGirl INPatriot, click on at the bottom under it