https://rumble.com/v4ewwoz-red-cross-admits-they-do-not-separate-vaccinated-blood.html

Be prepared b4 being admitted to the hospital for something unexpected.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Also Mare, we have no way of knowing how badly the blood is tainted. Which vax did they take, how many shots did they receive, which boosters did they take and how many of those were administered before giving blood. Not only that, we don’t know what harmful changes to their blood or unknown diseases they may have acquired since getting the shots. They could be a walking Petri dish. And now, that blood will mix with our own blood and all the new cells that are being born to us everyday, from then on, will be made from that defective combo. I can’t even imagine what the immune system could encounter when the tainted blood is introduced.

It doesn’t sound like a plan that would keep us healthy and save the world from sickness to me. It sounds like a way to effectively exacerbate the damage already done to our bodies by Covid. Maybe that IS the plan. 😣 😢

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

From what i have read & understand is that each boosta is filled with more & more bad stuff.
This was the original bioweapon & now, ppl are
including the shedding on top of this.

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I just gave an autologous blood donation for a pre-planned surgery for this very reason. And the hospitals don't even share that it is an option. I had to ask and pursue it myself.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Exactly good for you. People need to b aware. If an emergency I would plan to have some kind of power of attorney ready to shove in their faces to not have any donated hospital blood in the event a husband or spouse is not there or a close friend or relative available.
I think they want you to donate at least 3 weeks in advance is that right?

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

I'm now recovering from my surgery that occured on Monday. I went back to work today (day 3) and have been fighting off a low grade fever. I will be resting tonight and maybe tomorrow too!

(2) Show this thread