PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/v4ewwoz-red-cross-admits-they-do-not-separate-vaccinated-blood.html

Be prepared b4 being admitted to the hospital for something unexpected.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I just gave an autologous blood donation for a pre-planned surgery for this very reason. And the hospitals don't even share that it is an option. I had to ask and pursue it myself.

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Exactly good for you. People need to b aware. If an emergency I would plan to have some kind of power of attorney ready to shove in their faces to not have any donated hospital blood in the event a husband or spouse is not there or a close friend or relative available.
I think they want you to donate at least 3 weeks in advance is that right?

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Just read preparation is 4-6 weeks. Blood last for 42 days after first being drawn and can draw a pint a week and then must stop one week before surgery.

I just hope they don’t switch it out. I know every pint has a specific number on it with blood type but somehow I don’t trust these hospitals anymore

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Yes, there is an ID number on the bag that traces it to me. They did say that my blood would not be used in the regular supply if I didn't use it because there is less stringent rules for autologous donation. The nurses seemed surprised when I said I donated my own blood, so they must rarely see it. And yes, I would have been in trouble if it were an emergency situation. They do not allow it in those cases. My siblings and I tried to give blood/plasma for my brother during covid and they wouldn't let us.

Unless you have a medical power of attorney or directive stating you do not want a blood transfusion.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Wow that’s violation of patient rights! 🤔😠

(2) Show this thread

Oh I definitely feel the same concern! I personally wish if a loved one of mine needs blood ever that a direct infusion line from the matching family member could be done. But highly doubt they’d ever let this occur! 🙏🙏🙏