WATCH THE SKIES! ARE WW BEING GIVEN EXAMPLES TO HELP SLEEPERS SEE?

Seems so!

Has anyone else noticed...

Chem Trails are being done out of normal...

IF IT IS A CHEM TRAIL being sprayed...

I have noticed weird spotting in the sky..
last week 3 different planes were spraying in 3 different directions at same time...looked like Chem Trails.

Today again...this time more clearly creating a "Y"

It's usually overcast every day this time of year where I live, but on the rare occasions when it has been sunny, I've noticed chemtrails pretty much every day.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Chem Trails are USUALLY hidden (over years) released in a more Horizonal release...

That is not what I am now seeing.

The Trails have started lower on the Horizon and go straight up ward...ie like a "Y".

This has never been the format used.
You know how low planes are flying these last few years..even lower in last 6 months...even lower as of January...well these chem Trail flight patterns are not accross the sky but look well planned.

Have you seen any change in patterns?
What state are you in?
I am in Blue State (NJ.) When they are playing with weather yes overcast here too..but we have clearer brighter skies too ... a beautiful blue mixed in on some days.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I'm in northwest PA. The patterns have been the same, criss-crossed lines usually. I haven't noticed the "Y" shape.

(1) Show this thread