#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Remember theres a hidden quantum world all around us that the good guys designed for many decades to provide us with proofs so we will not be mistaken as fakes.

Street names
Highway numbers
Band names
Lyrics
Movies
Brands
Products
Addresses
Names of celebs
Sports teams
Timestamps and dates
Colors
Sigils
EVERYTHING! ITS EVERYWHERE!

THIS IS WHAT Q MEANT BY "YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW"

Nothing is what it seems.
For example I use the New Orleans Saints page as comms sometimes because they leave comms for US, THE SAINTS.

ITS QUANTUM AND EVERYONE IS IN ON IT AND WE ARE THE LAST TO KNOW!!!!!

Once you find this information your life will be forever changed!!!!

Happy Awakening! πŸ€—πŸ’•

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Good point. I've wondered about comms in the media, specifically, seemingly random articles that pop up on your news feed. Is its placement for comm purposes?

Examples in today's MSN headllines: How High Can The F-22 FIghter Jet Fly? Top 3 mole removers and Coal Miners in North Dakota unearth a mammoth tusk buried for thousands of years.

Did someone lose an F-22? Does someone suspect a mole in their intel dept? Is someone sending a message about energy production in North Dakota?

Probably just random articles, but it could include a possible comms plant or two.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Do Alphanumeric on F-22

F = 6 +2 +2

= 10

10 = J

1010 wins πŸ†

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

I get the alpha numeric but I’m behind on the skip from J=10 to 1010 wins. Where do you get 1010 wins meaning The second part of the meaning is it personal or is there a set knowing of the last part?

Use Vortex Math (addition by reduction)

F = 6 +2 +2 πŸ‘ˆ like I did there

πŸ€—

https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI4o?si=IyXRPyt_WZ-RqhOx

The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! (without music) - YouTube

Nikola Tesla did countless mysterious experiments, but he was a whole other mystery on his own. Almost all genius minds have a certain obsession. Nikola Tesl...

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

Thank you so much I am trying to connect all the dots!!

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

I'm right here beside you my fren! Ask questions β€πŸ€— Love U ❀

(1) Show this thread