Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Q Know What I Meme?

WOW 😮 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

3 things we CANNOT IGNORE on new Trump shoes.

We decode numbers and symbols all day, so imagine my NOT SURPRISE when I saw these.

1. $(3)99 price tag (666 reduced once)
2. (3) Baphomet upside down stars on top
3. (3) RED STRIPES (think Biden/hilary/china, etc)

666 reduced to 333 ⬆️ OCCULT = hiding in plain sight
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

An OG Researcher named George Webb has been saying for several years that military intelligence is blackmailing Trump to play the role he is playing. Given that George was years ahead of Killary's Blackberrys, Kolimoisky, Ukraine, and other subjects - it's worth noting.

"Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective affiliates or principals," it notes.
"45Footwear, LLC uses the Trump name, image and likeness under a license agreement."

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Here's what I know. If I was doing the job he is doing I would keep everyone guessing. I want him to be safe. I want his family to be safe. Is he a perfect man? No, but I am not a perfect woman either. Do I think he's perfectly qualified for the job? Yes, I do. I can't think of anyone but him for this job. If I had his job, I would want the support of the people I am trying to save. That's why I am standing with him. It's good to question everything. It's hard to trust anyone or anything these days. I totally understand.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Could it also mean 369?
I agree that the 3 red stripes is something to look at.

Oh but if anyone else tries to make money off of the movement they are a D-BAG. Ppl only see and believe what they want. WTF ever to ppl anymore.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I’m not fake.

Taking back what is rightfully ours and some definite master trolling. 🥰. You see it your way and I’ll see it mine.

We can definitely see there is some fake stuff the entire way around

😂
How many Trumps do we have really?

I understand that Luciferians use symbolism and#s, but your decode is a HUGE STRETCH at best.

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

399 is inverted 666. This is old knowledge and should apply to trump as well. TDS goes both ways.

I see 3 stars inverted.

I see 3 red lines.

I see number of the beast.

Anons/Truthers/Decoders/Diggers go bananas over these things, BUT stop when it comes to Trump.

Not a stretch at all. I have eyes to see.

Remove the shoe breakdown, and you still have a man that is compromised.

It will be too late when everyone realizes (trump) is operating under the (false) light of Lucifer.

Again, this isn’t fun for me to realize these things the more I dig in him. But I will post and share regardless of where the truth takes me.

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

It’s always a stretch when it comes to those that follow Trump and not dig/connect. Always. ✅

Cognitive dissonance works/applies to (the awake) as well. 😒

I’ll agree to disagree as well 🤙

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Wait, what!?!?!?!?!

Read what you just typed. And then read it again.

You are attempting to DISTANCE/REMOVE Trump from ANY responsibility for (HIS) shoes that HE is PROMOTING!

I honestly don't even know how you can make the LEAP and come to that conclusion that he's not INVOLVED in his own shoes, the promotion, or the RIGHT TO USE HIS NAME AND LIKENESS.

Do you know how licensing works? Honest question...
👇 👇

(1) Show this thread