God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

I am so very sorry Katt & Barry 😒

Dear God, our hearts are burdened for our friends who are hurting right now. We ask that you would be their comforter, that you would cover them with your infinite grace and mercy, surrounding them in peace during this dark season. We pray for fresh grace, for renewed strength, for your goodness and mercy over their lives today. πŸ™ Lord! Please comfort Katt and family, as you heal Barry through all your divine glory. This I pray β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ Amen πŸ™

β€œMany are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.” 34:19-20

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Hugs honey. I’m so sad πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread