Only people mentioned by @Ohcountrygal in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

P

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

Sending love and prayers

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Prayers sent

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up 🙏

😇🙏😘DEAR FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYER FOR YOU TO MEET THE NEEDS OF YOUR CHILD PLEASE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HER WITH OUR FAITH IN YOU LORD SURROUND HER IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY THANK YOU LORD WE LOVE YOU YOUR WORD SAYS WHERE EVER 2 OR MORE COME TOGETHER IN YOUR NAME YOU ARE THERE AND WE BELIEVE IN YOUR PROMISES LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN

🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty I lift up "Mrs. Ohcountrygal" in prayer. Place a hedge of protection over her and her loved ones. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support, wisdom, discernment, financial stability, healing, and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and uplifting Mrs. Ohcountrygal.🙏😇

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏