CHEMTRAILS IN THE NEWS.
Show this to the unbelievers.

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

During Obama's Presidency during one summer I saw this crap in our yard. They well tiny discs, white on one side and dark gray on the other. The grass would not grow in our yard that year.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Wow, evil.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing should be "undisclosed documents" when it comes to the government and the citizens. Why is everything undisclosed? Are they not SUPPOSED to be voted into office BY the ppl FOR the ppl??? Oh wait...🥴

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Use an airline tracker app when you see the chemtrails and you can identify the planes. Keep track of them. Maybe if more people do this, the people can get it stopped. Also take photos as evidence with date, time, location. 😉

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

You're kidding right ??? Who do you think is flying these chemtrail planes ???

The same people who are invading our country through the Border. So if we complain or even protest the immigrant flood, they will STOP ???

GET REAL.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Weird chemtrail pattern taken thru my windshield as I was driving down the highway. 6 short trails almost the exact same distance apart from one another. It was a cloudless, blue sky day.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I live in California and the other day I saw some in a pattern that looked like large rays coming out from the sun. Like if a large sun was setting flush with the horizon. Every day it's a different pattern.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Indead! /Blood pressure? Immune System!!
Where have I heard that before?