Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

1/2
All you folks with your arsenal of guns don't impress me much. While you shine that piece of metal with a pumped-up chest proclaiming that, "when they come for my guns, I'll take a stand".
You watched as they killed your elderly. You watched as they introduced men dressed as female strippers to your children. You watched as they destroyed businesses and threatened your livelihoods if you refused to inject a bioweapon into your veins- over and over again. You watched as they destroyed the public school system with their woke agenda. You watched as they turned your children into dogs & cats and confused them with their sexuality. You watched as they weakened and poisoned your most patriotic fellow Americans - the military. You watched as they flooded your country with illegal and dangerous migrants. You watched as they trashed your Constitution and suppressed your first amendment rights.

You watched as they priced the cost of living beyond what most can afford. You watched as the homeless go unfed, the sick go untreated and the poor have had to relinquish their modest homes. You watched while they burned your cities. You watched while they stole an election. You watched while they set-up your fellow Americans with the J6 bullshit and incarcerated those who were already willing to take a stand.
But it's the guns? THAT is your red-line?? - THAT'S when you're willing to take a stand???
Just out of curiousity, what is it that you will be defending at that point? Your country, your rights & your freedoms will already have been lost!
So, what exactly is left for you to defend?

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot@ Heart, click on at the bottom under it