1/2
All you folks with your arsenal of guns don't impress me much. While you shine that piece of metal with a pumped-up chest proclaiming that, "when they come for my guns, I'll take a stand".
You watched as they killed your elderly. You watched as they introduced men dressed as female strippers to your children. You watched as they destroyed businesses and threatened your livelihoods if you refused to inject a bioweapon into your veins- over and over again. You watched as they destroyed the public school system with their woke agenda. You watched as they turned your children into dogs & cats and confused them with their sexuality. You watched as they weakened and poisoned your most patriotic fellow Americans - the military. You watched as they flooded your country with illegal and dangerous migrants. You watched as they trashed your Constitution and suppressed your first amendment rights.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

Living in an ordinary fucked up state of grace

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Your truth speaks volumes. And they still defend trump. As if a king. He is a divider. It’s amazing how sick and twisted both sides have become. Until we realize both sides are being fed a narrative. It will never crack open. Well said. I am honored to have read your wise words. Thank you

Your so right. What if all this Q business was put out by the deep state to keep patriots pacified, thinking someone is coming to save the people. If this is true, then the DS plan is almost complete, America is destroyed while ppl played fantasy land on social media. It could very well be too late. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. 🀑 world from all sides.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

It's too late for many things. The early sexualization of children is irreversible. Just an example.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Never once did Q encourage folks to sit back and do nothing. People chose that themselves! They still haven't realized that waiting for that white knight to ride in and save the day is EXACTLY why we're in the situation we're in today. They became passive, uninterested and too trusting of their government. Just as having faith doesn't mean you don't participate in your own salvation, people need to wake up and understand that THEY are who they've been waiting for.

(2) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Isn't that the reason Q said: "Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them."..? (Drop 4641)

Isn't that the reason people are being brought to the precipice..? (Drop 4641)

We see the result of decades of brainwashing and it isn't a pretty sight...

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

EXACTLY!!!

(1) Show this thread

You watched as they priced the cost of living beyond what most can afford. You watched as the homeless go unfed, the sick go untreated and the poor have had to relinquish their modest homes. You watched while they burned your cities. You watched while they stole an election. You watched while they set-up your fellow Americans with the J6 bullshit and incarcerated those who were already willing to take a stand.
But it's the guns? THAT is your red-line?? - THAT'S when you're willing to take a stand???
Just out of curiousity, what is it that you will be defending at that point? Your country, your rights & your freedoms will already have been lost!
So, what exactly is left for you to defend?