JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

TODAY AFTER MOST OF VALENTINE'S DAY IS OVER...

I AM GOING TO HEB TO BUY ME A BOUQUET OF ROSES, IF ANY ARE LEFT AT HALF PRICE

I LOVE ROSES - SO I WILL BUY THEM FOR MYSELF - MY HUSBAND DOES NOT EVEN TALK TO ME

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL WOMEN, MOM'S GRANDMOTHERS, SISTERS, WIVES, THAT SECRETLY WISH THEIR HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS WOULD BE ROMANTIC, AND REALLY WANT A SECRET SURPRISE OF FLOWERS, BUT YOUR HUSBAND IS "NOT THAT KIND OF MAN..."

(ACTUALLY IN MANY CASES MEN CAN BE COVERTLY ABUSIVE BUT YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT YET)

ONE DAY, YOU'LL WAKE UP, STOP HOPING HE WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH FLOWERS

AND BUY THEM FOR YOURSELF - IT WILL REALLY MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!

Hubby always tricks me and sends flowers before Valentine's day. I love to get them because those beautiful colors are sure nice to see during the winter. I feel very grateful that God sent him to me. We've been thru a lot together and we keep chugging along. I always tell him I think he's the "cat's meow" and he says I'm the "bees knees." We're geeks, but it's all good..lol.

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

SO PRETTY!!!!!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Thank you! I love your pink roses. I've been seeing so many different colors of roses lately, they're breathtaking.

(1) Show this thread