The American medical association sent an official request that newborn children should not be assigned gender.

They say this is done because children should be allowed to determine their own gender..
SHARE with everyone❗️

JOIN 👇
🎩 @WhiteHqts

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

And liberal phuqqery lgbtq bull💩💩 continues for indoctrination of our children 🤬

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Time for Justice😉

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Back in my day If I remember, gender is already decided by the time the kid pops out!! SMH

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The entire medical industry in America has to be totally dismantled and medical schools rebooted to teach holistic, cause based treatment of patients, and NOT pharmaceutical care and liberal agenda care.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

yep..but i dont see that occurring right now. Not seeing Drs wanting to change their brainwashing.

(3) Show this thread