Fruit seed spreading made easy πŸŽπŸπŸ’πŸ‘

When you eat fruit, don't throw away the seeds (pips). Dry them, put them in a (paper) bag and leave them in the car.

Then when you are on the road, throw them out the window in areas where there are no fruit trees. Nature takes care of the germination 🌱.

In Asian countries like Thailand and Malaysia, this has been practiced for years πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Let's rather throw seeds on the EARTH, NOT in the garbage. ❀️🌳 ❀️🌳

➠ πŸ’@π‚Ζ‘Ζ‘Ζ™Δ±Ε‹Ι αΏ³Δ±Ι¬Ι§αΟƒΚ‹πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ³ ❀️ on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Awesome❀️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I LOVE THIS, THANK YOU!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response The Real Me to her Publication

You're welcome

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I have always thrown my left over peach and apple cores out my car window, I figured the animals could eat them. Never thought of the actual seeds taking root.

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Yes! And make sure we throw them in areas where there's no mowing and no weed spraying.