Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

♾❤️👼🦁

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Hi, Tom! I haven't seen your name in a long time. Hope all is well! And if you've been gone, welcome back! Blessings!! :)

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I wish I never left! Had my third FB and IG accounts disabled! AU I think is the only one, that has never tried to stop our truth! Hope you are well too! ♾❤️

Thank you! And AU is home! (But sorry about your FB and IG accounts...) Many went back to Twitter/X. I could never get back on there, kept getting shut out, "permanently suspended." Am on TS, too, but mainly to get info, esp. from POTUS. Glad you're back! I hope more anons make their way back to this platform! Lots of trolls lately though. And if you followed VK, he went back to Twitter and then created a new account. He is "Z" now @ VKs_host. :)

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread