Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

♾❤️👼🦁

Hi, Tom! I haven't seen your name in a long time. Hope all is well! And if you've been gone, welcome back! Blessings!! :)

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I wish I never left! Had my third FB and IG accounts disabled! AU I think is the only one, that has never tried to stop our truth! Hope you are well too! ♾❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Thank you! And AU is home! (But sorry about your FB and IG accounts...) Many went back to Twitter/X. I could never get back on there, kept getting shut out, "permanently suspended." Am on TS, too, but mainly to get info, esp. from POTUS. Glad you're back! I hope more anons make their way back to this platform! Lots of trolls lately though. And if you followed VK, he went back to Twitter and then created a new account. He is "Z" now @ VKs_host. :)

(1) Show this thread