Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

The best we can do right now is eat whole food. As close to nature as God made it. If it’s in a box don’t bother. Start by getting rid of processed foods you can easily live without. Then start weeding out the ones you’re dependent on. That’s not always the chips and snacks but things like condiments, coffee creamer, extras you add to your food. All the convenience foods. You can do a version of the joy method of decluttering. Hold the item in your hand and ask “is this real food? Was it made in a lab? How many chemicals are in it? How many times has it been processed to get to its current state? Yes you can eat well on a budget.
Can’t afford meat? Buy the best quality eggs you can. You can make lots of things with eggs. An omelet is a great meal any time of the day stuffed with veggies and cheeses. Boiled eggs are great to have around as a protein snack. Just start asking yourself is this really food? I mean how can you say a Cheeto has any nutritional value whatsoever.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Why are they CONSTANTLY coming out with so many new overly processed snack foods/sugary beverages? It seems like there are new versions “flavors” of a product all the time. Those flavorings to make different potato chips, corn chips, drinks are the worst chemicals you can put in your body. We have been so programmed to all of this stuff.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

I bought cookies from the bakery at my grocery store the other day, not even suspecting anything. I got them home, then saw it had “bioengineered ingredients” on the ingredients list… straight in the trash they went. Imma start reading these labels out loud in line and asking what bioengineered ingredients even means, then ask the cashier to have some stuff returned to the shelf because I do not want it. People in line with me should hear it. The bakery, SMH

I’ve noticed a lot of those in-house items are not made in the grocery store. Including a lot of the stuff in the deli area like the salads and so on just like a lot of restaurants, do the same thing they don’t make those products they bring them in from another company that makes them. I Learned that a long time ago in restaurants. If it’s not a whole food Like a piece of protein, a whole vegetable, or a whole fruit you can almost guarantee it was made somewhere else. And I think when it comes to process food, you’re gonna hardly be able to find anything that doesn’t say bio engineered. They just changed GMO to that title. anything with grain in it is going to be bio engineered, wheat and corn especially. I don’t know in our country if you can get grains that are not bio engineered at this point. All of the so-called healthy and organic products sold out a long time ago to the big food companies. Possibly forced to since they don’t want us healthy.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it