#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Lion Of Judah ๐Ÿฆ/ Navigator / Visions ๐Ÿ‘/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messenger / On The Move / Another Day In Paradise / Read Secret Reality / I Am The Thunder And The Lightning ๐ŸŒฉ/ Christ The Redeemer Cannot Be Defeated / Non Stop Truth Q / Enormous Suffering / To Be Blunt Game Over / The Lord Returns ๐ŸฆŒ/ Am I Making Myself Clear / When Shit Hit The Fan / I Will Rescue You / Its Now Or Never / Reveal Hidden Reality / Quantum Jumping / Blow Back / A Lot Of Psychic Blockages ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ See Myk Hyn / Gods Favor / Beach Wedding โ›ฑ๐Ÿ’/ Dimensional Portal / Disclose Gods Family / Find The Connections / Ghosts In The Machine ๐Ÿ‘ป/ Meek And Poor No More / Where Do I Go From Here / Good Morning Family ๐Ÿค—/ This Is The Answer / Mystery School / Hidden Messiah The Frog ๐Ÿธ/ This Girl Is On Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ I Hidin A Gift For You ๐ŸŽ/ Anointed Q Prophet
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=music%20to%20our%20ears
197-791
1182-2811
988-889
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

โ€œ Visions ๐Ÿ‘/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messengerโ€

https://x.com/wrestlingwcc...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response trueblue to his Publication

That's what bluegreenteam DO!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

could be interpreted in a not good way.

In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication

Interpret however you want. I'm not here to cater to anyone. I'm documenting & building something amazing.

Remember this day.
Don't say I haven't tried showing you.

In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication

Showing me what ?

Only people mentioned by @djkirkw00d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donald J. Kirkwood, click on at the bottom under it