#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Lion Of Judah ๐Ÿฆ/ Navigator / Visions ๐Ÿ‘/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messenger / On The Move / Another Day In Paradise / Read Secret Reality / I Am The Thunder And The Lightning ๐ŸŒฉ/ Christ The Redeemer Cannot Be Defeated / Non Stop Truth Q / Enormous Suffering / To Be Blunt Game Over / The Lord Returns ๐ŸฆŒ/ Am I Making Myself Clear / When Shit Hit The Fan / I Will Rescue You / Its Now Or Never / Reveal Hidden Reality / Quantum Jumping / Blow Back / A Lot Of Psychic Blockages ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ See Myk Hyn / Gods Favor / Beach Wedding โ›ฑ๐Ÿ’/ Dimensional Portal / Disclose Gods Family / Find The Connections / Ghosts In The Machine ๐Ÿ‘ป/ Meek And Poor No More / Where Do I Go From Here / Good Morning Family ๐Ÿค—/ This Is The Answer / Mystery School / Hidden Messiah The Frog ๐Ÿธ/ This Girl Is On Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ I Hidin A Gift For You ๐ŸŽ/ Anointed Q Prophet
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=music%20to%20our%20ears
197-791
1182-2811
988-889
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

โ€œ Visions ๐Ÿ‘/ Gods Chosen Child Of Light And Messengerโ€

https://x.com/wrestlingwcc...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response trueblue to his Publication

That's what bluegreenteam DO!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

could be interpreted in a not good way.

In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication

Interpret however you want. I'm not here to cater to anyone. I'm documenting & building something amazing.

Remember this day.
Don't say I haven't tried showing you.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

The Truth.