Only people mentioned by @cruella1 in this post can reply

The lies...just awful

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Photo on the right is correct. For left-there is a Laurence Givelichian but no@Saskpeds on tw**ter. For this link below, I have a blank space in the article, but I'm not sure if it's ad blocker. Only search result on CBC. I REALLY hate this photo: Gilhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-children-vaccination-1.4974081#GodWins

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Yep and worst of all, I saw this picture days ago on this site with a whole paragraph of someone crying over their girlfriend who is in coma due to corona vaccine. We really need to be careful what we share

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

I have no words... In a world where the most honest media man to ever lived died and left me in tears for 2 days....they can go to hell!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

please America wake up!

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

sickening. these people will do anything and i mean anything to set their narrative. sickos.#GodWins#loveourchildren

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Communist Broadcasting Corp

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Parents need to sue,

🗽#WWG1WGA #TRUMP 2Q2Q #General Michael Flynn #Grammy Of Many #Total Believer In President Trump #Trust The Plan #Follower Of Q

That is their History ... Gave MSM long ago for that reason. I still can't believe people believe Local and Main Stream Media's. I listen to our Police and EMS Scanner to get the news that may affect us. Weather it is what is is and even with all the tecnology they are wrong 50-60% of the time. Anyother news I need or want I do my own reseach .... period

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Great catch!

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

Bookmarked....thank you fir posting.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Someody call these parents so they can win a big lawsuit.

This sucks, but let's not pretend the MSM are the only ones doing it. Same misleading shit happens on here.

One example of many
https://anonup.com/thread/967889

Oran Mo is very close to where I live . My ExMother-in-law lives there . They think because it's a little town, not much gets out to the bigger area ,they could pass this off. Oran Pop.1512

Did someone comment on this idiots page. I don't have twitter but someone should tag him with these pictures and tell him to stop posting fake shit!!